True to its commitment to excellent service to its students and their parents, the University of the Assumption has partnered with the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), Philippine National Bank (PNB) and SM Bills Payment to make payment of school fees more convenient and economical.
Assumptionists can now settle their tuition, miscellaneous and other fees through the internet banking facilities of BPI and PNB. This will allow them to pay anywhere at their preferred time. They can also make their payments over-the- counter in any of the branches of the said banks.
Also, starting on October 3, 2016, Assumptionists can settle their fees at the Business Service Center (3 rd floor) and Consumer Welfare Desk (ground floor near St. Paul’s Bookstore) at SM City Pampanga and at the SM Bills Payment Counters located in the following:
- The SM Storeat SM City Pampanga
- SM Supermarket at SM City Pampanga
- The SM Store at SM City Downtown San Fernando
- SM Supermarket at SM Store Downtown San Fernando
- Savemore Sta. Ana
- SavemoreCabiao (NueveEcija)
To pay, Assumptionists can go to any of the above and do the following
- Fill up the Bills Payment Validation Slip (BPS Validation Slip) with the following information:
- Biller Company – UNIVERSITY OF THE ASSUMPTION
- Date of Payment – (Month, Day, Year)
- Card/Account/Policy No. – STUDENT NUMBER
- Account Name – STUDENT NAME
- Mode of Payment – CASH
- Amount to be Paid
- Give the duly accomplished BPS Validation Slip, cash and valid UA issued STUDENT ID to the Bills Payment Counter Teller.
- Acknowledgement Receipt (AR) shall be issued by the Bills Payment Counter teller.
This facility will allow students and parents to settle their accounts even on weekends and holidays. SM Bills Payment counters will charge the payor a convenience fee of seven pesos (₱7.00) for every transaction.
The Official Receipt will be issued by UA Treasurer’s Office upon presentation of the proof of payment for bank transactions and Acknowledgement Receipt for settlement made at SM Bills Payment counters, at least, one day after the payment was made.