• School Fees

    School Fees

    As a general rule, all concerns and matters pertaining to dues and fees should be taken up with the Finance Department.

    Tuition and other fees may be paid in full or on installment basis, as per schedule indicated in the assessment form. An initial payment of five thousand pesos (P5,000), for all courses and eight thousand pesos (P8,000), for BS Nursing as determined by Finance Office shall be paid upon enrolment. The remaining amount shall be paid in three (3) equal installments, a week before the scheduled major examinations.

    A cash discount on tuition fees as determined by Finance Office shall be given to students who pay their account in full on the official dates of enrollment set by the Registrar’s Office.

    A special discount shall be given to students with two (2) or more siblings enrolled in UA. To avail of the discount, the students’ siblings must have already enrolled for the semester when the application for sibling discount is made. The discount shall be given starting with the third sibling. The discount will be applied to the sibling/s enrolled in the lowest level/s and program. (See guidelines on special discounts for siblings below.)

    Students must keep their receipt of payment and assessment form when settling their financial accounts. Any claim of having paid any fee must be supported by an official receipt.

    A penalty of fifty pesos (P50.00) per day but not exceeding one thousand pesos (P1, 000) shall be imposed on students who enrol after the last day of enrolment set by the Registrar’s Office.

  • Withdrawal of Enrolment or Dropping of Courses

    Withdrawal of Enrolment or Dropping of Courses

    As specified in Section 66 of the Education Law regarding tuition charges, a student who transfers or otherwise withdraws, in writing, within two weeks after the beginning of classes and who has already paid the pertinent tuition and other school fees in full or for any length longer than one month, may be charged:

    • ten percent (10%) of the total amount due for the term if he/she withdraws within the first week of classes, or
    • twenty percent (20%) of the total amount due for the term if within the second week of classes, regardless of whether or not he/she has actually attended classes, or
    • all school fees in full if he/she withdraws anytime after the second week of classes.
    Dropping Period Chargeable Fees
    Before start of classes Registration & ID
    Within first week of classes 10% of total amount due
    Within second week of classes 20% of total amount due
    Anytime after second week of classes All school fees

    If the transfer or withdrawal is due to a justifiable reason, specifically, medical reasons supported by a medical certificate indicating that the student is not physically able to attend school, the student shall then be charged the pertinent fees only up to the last month of attendance.

    The withdrawal of enrolment or dropping of courses shall only be effective and duly recognized by the University once the student has accomplished all procedures set by the Registrar’s Office.

  • Examination Permit and Clearance

    Examination Permit and Clearance

    The following policies shall be properly observed by students and conscientiously implemented by all faculty members:

    • Students are encouraged to secure their examination permit from the Finance Department at least one week before the major examination schedule.
    • A student shall be given his/her examination permit after paying the account due for the term as scheduled by the Finance Department.
    • If a student fails to pay his/her second (prelim) or third (midterm) installment due to valid reasons, the student together with his/her parents are required to accomplish and submit a Promissory Note (see Procedure in Making Promissory Note next page) to the Student Accounts Officer. Promissory notes and personal checks are honored / accepted during enrolment, preliminary and midterm periods only.
    • In case a personal check paid to the Finance Department was dishonored by the bank, the student, parents or guardians concerned are required to replace immediately the check payment with cash. A penalty of two hundred pesos (P200.00) shall be charged. Moreover, use of personal check as a mode of payment for accounts under the student’s name shall not be accepted anymore.
    • The examination permit must be presented to and signed by the faculty members before the student takes his/her preliminary and midterm examinations.
    • For the final term period, the Finance Department shall issue a clearance form after the student settles his/her financial obligation. The student shall have the clearance form signed by the College Dean, Librarian, University Treasurer, University Registrar, and Laboratory In-Charge before they are allowed to take the final examination.
  • Special Remedial Measures to Enforce Contractual Rights of the University in Cases of Non-Payment of School Fees

    Special Remedial Measures to Enforce Contractual Rights of the University in Cases of Non-Payment of School Fees

    The following measures may be implemented in cases of non-payment of fees:

    • Student may be allowed to take the major examination provided that a temporary permit/ an Account Balance Statement is secured from the Finance Office.
    • Student records shall be withheld.
    • Student may be dropped from the rolls.
  • Special Class Fee

    Special Class Fee

    The Special Class Fee is an amount that is charged on top of the regular tuition of student/s who requested for a special class. The computed amount must be noted and signed by parents/ guardians. Said fee is payable on or before the midterm examination during regular semesters, and on or before the final examination during summer.

  • Replacement of Lost Documents (Official Receipts, Permits, Clearances and Copy of Grades)

    Replacement of Lost Documents (Official Receipts, Permits, Clearances and Copy of Grades)

    Below is the procedure for the replacement of the lost documents:

    1. The student requesting for the replacement of the lost document should write a letter duly noted by the college dean and the Director for Student Affairs, addressed to the University Treasurer explaining how the document
      was lost.
    2. The student presents the letter to the University Treasurer for approval.
    3. The student proceeds to the cashier to pay the replacement fee.