The University of the Assumption (UA) celebrates her alumni who have contributed significantly to their organizations or communities while upholding the highest standards and values. This gave birth to The Outstanding Alumni of the Assumption Award (TOAAA) in 2011 which was one of the highlights in the 3-year preparation for the celebration of the golden jubilee of the university in 2013.
This year, TOAAA is replaced by the UA Alumni Achievement (UAAA) Award. The change in name is to emphasize that the award is granted by UA to recognize the exceptionally good graduates who put much hard work and courage in accomplishing their dreams usually by successfully overcoming obstacles.
Nomination to UAAA Award is now open. Application forms may be secured from the External Affairs and Media Office (EAMO) or downloaded from http://site2015.ua.edu.ph/alumni/toaa/
Who may nominate?
Any individual or organization may nominate an alumnus or alumna who meets the minimum criteria.
How does one nominate?
- An alumnus or alumnae may be nominated to more than one category.
- All graduates of the University including those who were nominated in the past may be nominated to one or more categories except former TOAA awardees. The incumbent officers of the UA Alumni Association, Inc. (UAAAI); UA High School Alumni Association, Inc. (UAHSAAI); and UA Grade School Alumni Association (UAGSAA) cannot be nominated during their term of office and within two (2) years from its expiration.
- Nominations must be done using the official form which may be secured from the UA External Affairs and Media Office (EAMO) or downloaded from http://site2015.ua.edu.ph/alumni/toaa/
- The following must be submitted together with the fully accomplished nomination form:
- a. Resume or curriculum vitae of the nominee
- b. 5R colored picture of the nominee from waist to head.
- c. If available, the following supporting documents which should not be more than 10 pages:
- i. Photocopies of the awards and public recognition received by the nominee related to the category he or she is being nominated and the criteria stated above.
- ii. Media reports in print or video format and pictures as proof of the activities of the nominee.
- Nominations may be submitted personally or via courier to the following:
The 2016 UA Alumni Achievement Awards
External Affairs and Media Office
University of the Assumption
Unisite Subdivision, Del Pilar, City of San Fernando, 2001 Pampanga
- All nominations must be received by the External Affairs and Media Office on or before AUGUST 31, 2016.
A nominee may receive only one award. There may be several awardees in one category except for the Young Achiever Award. On the other hand, some categories may have no awardee in a year if there are no qualified nominees.
For related information and downloadable form, please visit http://site2015.ua.edu.ph/alumni/toaa/