College of Hotel and Restaurant Management students flaunted their chic sides as they elegantly walked on the ramp during “Metamorphosis Show 2016” held at the Bishop Emilio Cinense gymnasium, October 6.
The show was done to uphold advocacies including freedom of self-expression among BS HRM students through dressing and styling. It also intended to propagate awareness on the changing condition of the environment though the “Elements of Fashion: The Earth’s Warriors for Transformation.”
According to the organizers, the activity is essential because it did not only serve as an output project in their Personality Development and Public relations course. In addition, Gwen Cruz, an HRM student explained that in a way, the Metamorphosis Show dignifies their program. “It’s a way to show and prove to others that we also know many things – including organizing events – besides cooking,” said Cruz.
She added that the show was a helpful in bringing about their individuality, passion and creativity.
Special awards were given to the following:
- Best in Casual Wear: Nichole Cunanan, Renan Bello
- Best in Corporate Attire: Maika Sagawa, Chloe Suba
- Best in Sports Wear: Maureen Roman, Emil Sanchez
- Best in Formal Wear: Angelika Reyes, Mike Alfonso
- Fitness Award: Eunice Ibay, Mike Alfonso
- Glamour Award: Angelika Reyes, Mike Alfonso
- Lifestyle Award: Angelika Reyes, Luis Balingit
- High Fashion Award: Dessary Manarang, Mike Alfonso
- Best in Runway: Dessary Manarang, Mike Alfonso
- Best in Bridal Wear: Gwen Sheree Cruz, Christian Cunanan
- Best in Concept: HRM 2A