• TRASCRIPT OF RECORDS, TRANSFER CREDENTIALS (Certificate of Eligibility to Transfer and True Copy of Grades)
  • AUTHENTICATED DOCUMENTS (Certified True Copy of Document)


  1. Secure Form R-01A (Request Form for Documents). Have the application fee for the requested document/s assessed by the Records in-charge.

    For recent graduates and transferee applicants to other schools, accomplish Form R-01A and the Outgoing Clearance in securing Transcript of Records (TOR) or Transfer Credentials (TC).

Click to download: FORM R-01A (Request Form for Documents)

  1. For first time applicants for the TOR, proceed to the Dean and the Director of Libraries for Clearance purposes. Second time applicants may skip this step.
  2. Settle the document/s’ fee at the Finance Office.
  3. Submit the approved Form-01A (including the Outgoing Clearance for recent graduates and transferee applicants) and Official Receipt at the Office of the University Registrar for the processing of the requested document/s.


  1. Under existing laws, only the owner of the records is allowed to request for documents in connection with his/her school records and claim the requested document/s.
  2. The University reserves the right to withhold, deny or cancel any request for documents due to pending accountabilities.
  3. Representatives must present an Authorization letter signed by the owner of the document/s, ID cards (of the owner and the representative).
  4. Present the claim stub with Official receipt when claiming the requested document/s.
  5. Documents/s not claimed after 90 days from due date will be DESTROYED and payments made FORFEITED.
  6. Pay only at the Finance Office.

Finance Office (Cashier) hours:

Monday – Friday (7:30am – 12:00nn, 1:30pm – 6:00pm)

Saturday (8:00am – 12:00nn)