- TRASCRIPT OF RECORDS, TRANSFER CREDENTIALS (Certificate of Eligibility to Transfer and True Copy of Grades)
- 2 ND ISSUANCE OF DIPLOMA
- COURSE DESCRIPTIONS
- RELATED LEARNING EXPERIENCE
- AUTHENTICATED DOCUMENTS (Certified True Copy of Document)
- Secure Form R-01A (Request Form for Documents). Have the application fee for the requested document/s assessed by the Records in-charge.
For recent graduates and transferee applicants to other schools, accomplish Form R-01A and the Outgoing Clearance in securing Transcript of Records (TOR) or Transfer Credentials (TC).
- For first time applicants for the TOR, proceed to the Dean and the Director of Libraries for Clearance purposes. Second time applicants may skip this step.
- Settle the document/s’ fee at the Finance Office.
- Submit the approved Form-01A (including the Outgoing Clearance for recent graduates and transferee applicants) and Official Receipt at the Office of the University Registrar for the processing of the requested document/s.
- Under existing laws, only the owner of the records is allowed to request for documents in connection with his/her school records and claim the requested document/s.
- The University reserves the right to withhold, deny or cancel any request for documents due to pending accountabilities.
- Representatives must present an Authorization letter signed by the owner of the document/s, ID cards (of the owner and the representative).
- Present the claim stub with Official receipt when claiming the requested document/s.
- Documents/s not claimed after 90 days from due date will be DESTROYED and payments made FORFEITED.
- Pay only at the Finance Office.
Finance Office (Cashier) hours:
Monday – Friday (7:30am – 12:00nn, 1:30pm – 6:00pm)
Saturday (8:00am – 12:00nn)