The Alumni Card
The UA Alumni Card is the mark of an Assumptionist. It is the symbol that unites the graduates of the University of the Assumption (formerly, Assumption Junior College and Assumption College of Pampanga). The UA Alumni Card has no expiration.
Who Can Avail
All graduates of the University of the Assumption from Grade School, High School, College and Graduate School can get a copy of the Alumni Card.
How to Avail
For the alumni who gradated before 2012, just follow the easy 5-step process:
- Fill up the Alumni Update Form.
- Submit the accomplished form to the External Affairs and Media Office at the UA Alumni Center (near Gate 1) or send it via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay the processing fee of P100 at the Cashier’s Office on the 2nd floor of the Puno Building.
- Have your picture taken at the Photo Laboratory or submit a most recent 2×2 close up picture.
- Get your UA Alumni Card from the External Affairs and Media Office.
For those who graduated in 2012 and onwards, there is no need to apply. You may get your alumni card at the External Affairs and Media Office within one (1) month after your graduation.
Discounts and Privileges
The UA Alumni Card entitles the holder to the following:
- Discounts in different establishments including Armando’s Resort , Bale Capampangan, Bioessence (Waltermart), Kenny Roger’s Roasters (Robinsons Pampanga), Orchid’s Bookstore, Yellow Cab (SM Pampanga) and many more.
- Easy entry to the UA campus (following the Security SOP’s on processing visitors)
- Access to the libraries (for research purposes only)
- Discounts on the use of UA facilities (following standard policies of the University)