- Program Offerings
- Student Activities
BSBA Major in Marketing Management
BSBA Major in Operations Management
Bachelor of Science in Commerce was one of the initial programs offered by the school upon its founding in 1963. During the tenure of Rev. Fr. Aniceto M. Franco as President in 1966, he appointed a separate dean for the College of Commerce. Through the years, the College has undergone changes, additions and deletions among its courses in response to the demands of the times.
In 2004, the College of Commerce was renamed College of Business Administration. In 2007, it became Department of Business Administration under the School of Business with three major fields of concentration, namely: Business Management, Marketing Management, and Financial and Management Accounting.
Today, it regains its status as a college, the College of Business Administration and is being considered as one of the biggest colleges in the university. CBA offers two majors in the BSBA program: Operations Management and Marketing Management.
Specifically, the College seeks to:
- Provide its clientele strong educational foundation with a rich, value-laden, holistic and relevant curriculum that caters courses on general education, basic, core and professional business that culminates in the students’ taking on a practicum or a first-hand experience of an intensive integration of work and learning;
- Bring out in the clientele the competencies and skills such as in communication in both oral and written English, critical thinking and decision-making, research capabilities, and being adept in the use of information which are needed as managers, employers and leaders in manufacturing and service-oriented business;
- Produce business professionals that become contributors to the nation in achieving the development goals which are socio-economic, ecological, technological, and global in nature, and
- Cultivate a culture of lifelong learning, mentoring, professionalism, social responsibility, integrity and respect for human dignity in the College that radiates in the entire University and which the business students and graduates would carry along even long after their education in the University is over.
- Business Bazaar
- Product Presentation
- Work and Travel Program (USA)
- Student Internship Abroad Program
For Student Internship Abroad Program (SIAP under the Commission on Higher Education)
- J8 Travel Services
- Thavorn Beach Village Resort Phuket, Thailand
- Arinara Bangtao Beach Resort Phuket, Thailand
- Karon Sea Snads Resort and SPA Phuket, Thailand
Local Practicum Site
- RCBC Balibago
- City Savings Bank, Maimpis CSFP
- PNB San Fernando
- China Bank San Fernando
- San Fernando Water District
- LTO San Fernando
- HBC Incorporated, Valenzuela Kalakhang Maynila
The Federation of Accrediting Agencies of the Philippines (FAAP)
Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities (Paascu): Level II Re-Accredited Status