The University of the Assumption, an Archdiocesan Catholic educational institution, commits itself to the development of Catholic leaders through academic excellence, Christian formation and community service. Thus,
- we provide opportunities for the holistic development of the 21st century learners;
- we deliver responsive and relevant academic programs and promote the production of functional research;
- we sustain a strong and visible commitment to the Catholic tradition;
- we effectively manage resources to delight the external and internal clients;
- we create and maintain a working environment in which people become fully involved in achieving our objectives;
- we manage activities and related resources as a process or series of interconnected processes so that desired results are achieved more efficiently;
- we pursue continual improvement across all aspects of our quality management system;
- we only make decisions relating to our quality management system following an analysis of relevant data and information;
- we establish interdependent and mutually beneficial relationships with local and international institutions and other interested parties.
- we commit to continuously care for our Mother Earth, our common home for the sustenance of life.
Fr. Joselito C. Henson, S.Th.D.