The University Clinic is located at the ground floor of Msgr. Pedro Puno Building, in front of the St. Tomas Aquinas Courtyard. The staff consists of a physician, dentist and nurses.
- Annual medical examinations of the students, especially new enrollees and participants in intercollegiate athletic competitions.
- First-aid treatment
- Medical consultations with initial dispensing of starter dose of prescribed medicines
- Issuance of excuse slips and medical certificates to students after duly examined by the University Physician
- Annual dental examination especially for new students.
- College students are entitled:
- 2 extractions per year (once every semester)
- 2 temporary fillings per year (once every semester)
- 1 oral prophylaxis per year
During summer, medical and dental services are also extended to enrolled students as well as to personnel and faculty.